Why plan a Destination Wedding?
You're getting a nice vacation package at your destination! My wife calls it a 'honeymoon before your actual honeymoon.' Whether you're planning your own or know someone who is, here are some interesting and helpful statistics on the matter...
• Almost 1 out of every 4 weddings are considered a destination wedding, with most occurring in the continental US.
• The top locations for destination weddings in the USA are Florida, California and Nevada.
• Destination weddings are big business for hotels. All your guests will need accommodations so getting group rates is a necessity. The average group discount for a three star hotel is 22% which is much higher better than what your guests will get if they book on their own.
• Half of all destination weddings are planned with the help of a wedding planner.
• The average cost of a destination wedding in the continental US is $225 per person.
• Weather is the number one reason for choosing a destination. 9 out of 10 couples say that the climate at the destination wedding location was a critical factor. Most brides want the fun in the sun!
• The average spent on a destination wedding is $20,000.
• Destination weddings are a very popular option for second marriages. A third of all destination weddings are second marriages. There are many reasons why a destination wedding is popular for second marriages. One of them being choice, children, intimacy, want to something different, already done the traditional wedding thing.
• The average number of guests at a destination wedding is 86.
*Source : XOGroup, Travel agent central*
And this is where we come in.
Save Time and Stress
Here at Gannon Events, we are a Miami Based Dj/MC & Entrainment company, we have the experts and teams available to take care of the vital corners of your special day. We can take care of nearly all your vendor needs under one roof, here in SOUTH Florida. Many of our couples start with us for their entertainment services but it quickly grows into adding your lighting, Miami Based live music, Miami Based dancers, Miami Based photography, Miami Based photo booth and Miami Based videographers. If you need recommendations on a professional and knowledgeable planner (full service or day-of) in the area we will get you introduced to them right away! Couples coming into South Florida from out-of-state may not know who to trust or use when it comes to their wedding professionals. With us coordinating for you, all vendors involved will be sharing the same timeline and will know where to be and when.
Lessen & Simplify Expenses
Because we are likely helping you with 2 or more services, things like delivery and staff can be combined, avoiding several different bills from separate companies. Also, many planners and vendors honor better pricing for working with companies like ours! You'll also have less contracts to deal with and all invoicing is easier to track.
Contact us for your next big event or special celebration!
*We're fully insured and licensed*
Gannon Events a Miami Based Dj/MC & Entrainment company works all types of events. Here are just some of the extras we offer:
DANCERS / HORA LOCA
PROPS & DECOR
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS, PARTY FAVORS
LIVE PIANO, FULL BANDS
VIDEO & CINEMATOGRAPHY
www.gannonevent.com 754.234.1401 Miami, FL